After its review of the situation, Blackfeet Incident Command and the Tribal Council on May 28 extended the restrictions in Ordinance 121 until June 30. “Everything will remain in place, but Robert DesRosier and the Incident Command Team are working on a phased reopening plan that should be … Read more
- Over 50 have already registered for June 13 Triple P Triathlon
- Valier Town Council is seeking input from residents on feral cat concerns
- Valier’s Lake Frances Campground is a popular–and close–retreat
- Voter turnout nearly 60% for Pondera County’s Primary Election
- VADC’s Community Cleanup project uncovers sidewalk
- It’s official! Congratulations VHS Class of 2020!
- Valier moving cautiously ahead with events
- Don’t forget to mail in or drop off your Primary Election ballot
- Valier’s historic Stone School Inn B & B under new management
- PMC, NRMC receive reusable isolation gowns from SIMMS
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.