SP_N4

The following are the minutes from the June 20 meeting of the Toole County Commissioners. 

This meeting included a Public Hearing to consider budget amendments for FY 2018-2019. The Public Hearing opened at the start of the meeting, but due to no one from the public being present to comment it was closed and the Commissioners moved on to the action items on the agenda.

The Commissioners first approved Resolution 10-2019, amending the FY 2018-2019 budget. They also approved renewing the three-year maintenance agreement with Johnson Control. This agreement states that Marias Medical Center pays 80.3 percent of the contract with Johnson Control and the County pays the remaining 19.7 percent.

Before adjourning, the Commissioners also approved an agreement with Denning, Downey and Associates P.C. for including Northern Express Transportation Authority (NETA) in the County’s audit for one year. 

According to the agreement, NETA will pay $7,000 toward its portion of the audit and will also be held liable for any closing costs, consulting or any other fees charged.

The Commissioners meet each Thursday morning at 10 a.m. at the Courthouse. The public is welcome to attend.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.