A documentary about legendary Lady Griz basketball coach and Montana Indian Athletic Hall of Fame inductee Robin Selvig is underway and entitled “The House That Rob Built.” At a time when women weren’t taken seriously as athletes, Rob took the reins of an unknown program at the University of Montana and, through passion and grit, inspired his players to greatness. It’s a story of resilient women from small towns, ranches and reservations who were given a chance, rose to excellence and forged a path for generations to follow. The film team was in Browning June 27-28 to spend time with trailblazer Malia Kipp – Rob’s first Native American recruit – as well as the powerhouse trio of Simarron Schildt, Tamara Guardipee and Shanae Gilham. The film will air on MontanaPBS and potentially other outlets. You can view the teaser trailer and keep up-to-date with the release plan by visiting www.TheHouseThatRobBuiltMovie.com.
- Tribal Council to take oath on July 9 at All Chiefs Park
- Blackfeet Nation Boxing Club featured on ESPN
- COVID-19: More than 2,000 tested last week on Blackfeet Reservation
- New COVID-19 cases result in new mandatory stay-at-home order for Blackfeet Country
- Davis returns to BTBC, newcomers Last Star, Monroe and Weatherwax elected
- How much does Glacier County owe Browning School District?
- Meet the BTBC Candidates for Positions #1 and #7
- Election results will be announced when available today!
- More vandalism in Browning: Baseball-softball park damaged
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.