In order to do our part in reducing the spread of the Coronavirus also known as Covid-19, Glacier Peaks Hotel will be closing its services to the public effective immediately. This closure is scheduled to last until March 30. During this closure we will be deep cleaning our facility to ensure we continually keep the highest quality standards to our guests when we re-open. Our top priority is the health and safety of our guests, employees and community. We will post updates on our Facebook page as we receive more information. For any questions please feel free to contact General Manager Zola Sellars at email@example.com.
- Glacier Peaks Hotel closes due to COVID-19
- COVID-19 confirmed in Toole County resident
- Blackfeet Food Pantry continues to deliver food to those in need
- Commissioners close library, instruct department heads to cut staff hours
- ATF offers reward in arson investigation at De La Salle School
- BTBC issues statement on the COVID-19 outbreak
- Lady Indians struggle with Hardin, thump Corvallis
- Glacier County Sheriff updates residents on COVID-19 public safety measures
- Runnin’ Indians dump Laurel, fall to Maroons
- Browning and Heart Butte schools gearing up for COVID-19 closure
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.