The Browning Parade of Lights will be held on Dec. 17, and all participants will have to be with their cohorts unless you are social distancing in the back of vehicles. Masks will be a requirement, and we ask that all observers please remain in their vehicles. The motorcade will leave BCC at 5:30 p.m., up Main Street and turn right at the Browning pawn shop. We will drive down and in front of the Care Center, back up in front of the bank. The Parade will go back up to Main, turn right at the light and end at the Museum of the Plains Indian parking lot. If any floats are handing out items, it will be drive-through only. Do not leave vehicles. If you plan on entering the Parade of Lights, please contact one of us by email: Shari Bremner –firstname.lastname@example.org or Skye Gilham – email@example.com.
- Lake Frances Triple P earns rave reviews; organizers have already opened registration for 2022 event
- Your tips provide help for Montana Aphasia families
- Sunset RV invites you to Summer Fun and Art Mashup on June 18-19
- C & C Plumbing proud to serve customers in Glacier County area
- Over 50 youngsters tee off at Junior Golf Clinic at Cut Bank Golf & Country Club
- Commissioners approve advertising for an administrative assistant
- Cut Bank, Shelby, Conrad and Kevin receive first payment from ARPA
- Gregg named Associate Head Coach of PSU women's hoops program
- ‘What’s Hopping in the Park?’ Kids invited to stop by park on June 22 and find out!
- Protecting livestock from bears requires lots of partners
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.