Due to the overwhelming response, Josh Larson informed us the location of the Roger and Lisa Askelson benefit on Oct. 1 has been moved to the Joe Meagher Memorial Civic Center! Raffle tickets will be for sale up to the drawing date, which will take place on Friday, Oct. 1. Tickets are $5 each or six for $25 and may be purchased at Northern Ford, BJ’s Casino or The Den. You can also call Josh at 406-391-7056 or Steve Larson at 406-949-2812 to buy tickets. Dinner and the silent auction will get underway after the Homecoming parade next Friday at the Civic Center around 4 p.m.
- As of Oct. 24 all Montana phone numbers must be dialed with 406 area code
- Five-day INFR features talent from Cut Bank, Browning, Valier and Heart Butte
- City of Cut Bank addressing officer shortage, public asked to serve on LEE Committee
- Iron Hearts finish as top runners for BHS at Western Classic
- Wolves demolish season’s best times in Kalispell, head to State Cross Country
- ‘You can survive this diagnosis.’
- Viewing, church and funeral services announced for Chief Earl Old Person
- Marias Healthcare welcomes counselor Angelica Bennett to their healthcare team
- Get ready for annual Trunk or Treat fun in Cut Bank
- Coyote harriers all qualify for State Cross Country Meet
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.