A Christmas parade would not be complete without a giant Santa waving hello to the crowd and Mark’s Tire was sure not to disappoint Sunday evening as the brightly lit truck hauled a Christmas favorite down Main Street during the Light the Night parade. This year’s parade featured the most entries to date with 13. The winning float in the business category went to Marias Medical Center, honorable mention to the City of Shelby and the individual/organization winning float honors went to Shelby FFA and honorable mention to the Shelby High School band. Click on the arrows above for more photos!
- Meet Osco’s Montana-made pharmacists
- Lady Coyotes whip Cut Bank as Luly, Underdal return
- Cut Bank’s Chuck Gatzemeier announces sale of CG Ag Consulting to Helena Agri-Enterprises
- Pulse crop processing plant back in business!
- Glacier County Commissioners elect Mary Jo Bremner as new chairperson
- Dupree ready to help heal Cut Bank area
- Gov. Gianforte unveils budget proposal with tax cuts and teacher pay incentives
- Glacier Co. Treasurer presents Cut Bank Schools with tax payment, City of Cut Bank still waiting
- Wolves drop heartbreaker to Stars, dump Bulldogs
- 4-Hers helping Greco Family with ‘Cupcakes for a Cause’
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.